Saturday, February 15, 2014

Brush Strokes From Heaven

A friend of mine from college occasionally writes a prophetic message under the title "Brush Strokes from Heaven". I hope he doesn't mind if I borrow his title, but when I saw this sunset last night those were the words that came to mind.


Occasionally I like to watch the science channel when they talk about the universe. In the last decade or so since the Hubble telescope became operational, scientists have been able to identify thousands of planets in nearby solar systems. What they have learned should come as no surprise to Christians - our planet is unique, and as we discover more planets in space we come to a deeper appreciation of this unique gift that God has given us. God gave us both dominion and stewardship over this beautiful blue planet. I will look to heaven with gratefulness in my heart as long as my eternal father gives me breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment